Get access to a Uber Eats Merchant Cash Advance loan for your fast food takeaway business. Get a business loan and pay it back with a percentage of your Uber Eats takings.
Uber Eats is fast growing in the UK and is becoming a big rival to Just Eat. They are now operating at over 1500 towns and cities across the UK1. This is providing new opportunities to grow or start a new food takeaway business.
With as little as 4 months of trading history, you could secure business funding up to 150% of your average monthly turnover.
Funding can be used for a variety of business purposes, for example:
- Managing cash-flow
- Purchasing ovens and other food business machinery
- Open New Stores & Locations
- Create new menu items & dishes
- Hire new members of staff
- Build A New Website or Online Order System
Features of Merchant Cash Advance Loans For Uber Eats
If you are thinking of applying for a cash advance, there are a number of features. The amount you can lend will be based on your average monthly turnover from Uber Eats but also any other source of card payments such as your own website, Just Eat and Deliveroo.
- Up To £500k Unsecured Lending
- Against Uber Eats Turnover (Plus Just Eat, Deliveroo & Card Terminals)
- Whole of The UK (including Northern Ireland)
- Quick Decisions
- Funding Released Fast
- High Approval Rates
- Borrow Up To 150% of Card & Platform Turnover
Get in touch with us today to discuss you options with a business finance expert, just fill in the form below.
Apply Today For A UberEats MCA
As an independent commercial finance broker, we can help source funding for your fast food restaurant business.
Just fill in the form below and we will be in touch straight away